All Fishing tickets need to be booked in advance via our online form below
- Day ticket (5 fish limit) Angler must stop fishing after landing 5th fish = £30.00
- Catch and Release Day Ticket £30.00 (first 2 fish must be kept)
- Evening ticket after 4pm 2 fish limit £20.00
- Evening catch & release ticket after 4pm keep 1st fish then catch & release = £17.00
- 16-17yrs (2 fish limit) = £10.00
Juniors under 16yrs fish free when accompanied by an adult with a day ticket
It is crucial to us that anglers complete catch returns, so we can monitor fish stocks, all catch reports should be placed in the permit office or the boxes located around the lake.
- Rowing Boat = £20.00 per day.
- Rowing boat single occupancy = £15.00 per day.
- Boat with engine = £30.00 per day
- Boat with engine single occupancy = £20
- We also have a new Wheely boat available which will hold 2 wheelchair anglers plus a further person if required
All boats need to be pre-booked 24 hours in advance, using the form below
Fishery season is from Saturday 26th February to Wednesday 30th November for boats and to Saturday 31st December for bank angling.
Our On Site Fly Fishing Permit Hut is Now Open…
Wimbleball Fly Fishery is now open, you can purchase your bank or boat fishing tickets from our on site permit hut if you wish but please comply with government policy on Covid-19 re social distancing.
Boat bookings must be pre-booked using the above link at least 24 hours in advance, there is no need to book your bank fishing & you can turn up on the day & purchase your ticket from our permit office situated near the South West Lakes Trust Activity Centre Car Park.