All Fishing tickets need to be booked in advance via our online form below
- Day ticket (5 fish limit) Angler must stop fishing after landing 5th fish = £27.00
- Catch and Release Day Ticket £27.00 (first 2 fish must be kept)
- Day concession (5 fish limit) = £24.00
- Catch and release concession day ticket £24.00 (First 2 fish must be kept)
- Evening ticket after 4pm 2 fish limit £17.00
- Evening catch & release ticket after 4pm keep 1st fish then catch & release = £17.00
- 16-18yrs (2 fish limit) = £18.00
Juniors under 16yrs fish free with an adult ticket
It is crucial to us that anglers complete catch returns, so we can monitor fish stocks, all catch reports should be placed in the permit office or the boxes located around the lake.
- Rowing Boat = £20.00 per day.
- Rowing boat single occupancy = £15.00 per day.
- Boat with engine = £30.00 per day
- Boat with engine single occupancy = £20
- We also have a new Wheely boat available which will hold 2 wheelchair anglers plus a further person if required
All boats need to be pre-booked 24 hours in advance, using the form below
Fishery season is from 1st March to 30th November for boats and to 31st December for bank angling.
Online payment – Wimbleball fly fishery
Wimbleball Fly Fishery is now open however fishing must be inline with government policy on Covid-19 re social distancing. All tickets need to be booked via our online booking system at least the day before you intend to fish. You will receive your ticket number & confirmation via email, you need to have this with you on the day of fishing. Catch returns to be emailed to us after you have finished fishing.
Once we receive your on line booking we will email you back with your ticket reference number, which you should then use when paying us online. *Please remember to use the same email to send in your catch return at the end of the day.
Wimbleball fly fishery bank transfer details:
Sort code: 30-80-37 Account: 42050562